We are actively searching for volunteers who would love to help us build Passion Impact. Take a look at our volunteering opportunities that may match up with what you enjoy and what we need!
PASSION IMPACT REQUIRES THAT ALL VOLUNTEERS PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK.
Reach out to us by filling out the form at the bottom.
- Committee Mentors – Work with the student committees to help them achieve their milestones.
- Nonprofit Correspondents: Tuesdays, 3:30-4:30
- Marketing: Wednesdays, 3:30-4:30
- Volunteer Coordinators & Fundraising: Thursdays, 3:30-4:30
- Event Planning: Monday 5:30-7:30
- Volunteer Fair Panel – Give your feedback on the students’ plan before they start building. Join us on September 30 to witness, question, and suggest ways to improve their plan before they carry it out: September 30, 9 AM – 12 PM
- Volunteer at the Volunteer Fair – Assist students in hosting the Volunteer Fair at Franklin High School the day of the event. Students will host training in the week prior: December 7, 2017.
PCC Club Speaker
- Speakers – work with the officers at the PCC PI Club to decide on speaking topics that will empower and inspire the club students: Fridays, 2:00-2:20
Salesforce Fellow: The Encore Fellow will be engaged with multiple points of the organization. The Executive Director will be working closely with the Encore Fellow for the long-term vision of how Salesforce will be used. In addition, the Fellow will be working closely with interns and students in the programs to help understand their current processes. As we migrate to a more local Board of Directors, the Encore Fellow will be working closely with them as well for each of their action oriented positions.
1 Year Commitment