Assist students in teaching other students the basics of volunteering.
How it works
Students will teach once a week, every tuesday for a month during the SUN after school program at Franklin High School.
Day 1: Where to start
- Sign up for volunteer resources online
Day 2: Event Planning
- Commit to a volunteer opportunity
Day 3: Vocation
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Practice professional emails
Day 4: Why?
- Reflect and understand how this program and volunteering will benefit your future.
- Well first off, we will have fruit snacks at each meeting.
- Master one, if not all CRLE requirements.
- Become an expert of finding volunteer opportunities.
- Gain volunteer hours for graduation requirements.
- Create LinkedIn profile.
- Learn professional email techniques.
- Work with other students to powerfully express your voice, opinions, and passions.
- Receive Passion Impact T-Shirt.
- Become involved with Passion Impact and possible internships opportunities